had an awesome day at sentosa! it seems to give an out-of-singapore experience, which is nice once in a while :) anyway, i mainly wanted to mention the halloween spook-tacular night which was on today and is also there on the 31st. when we were at imbiah lookout today, the front of Images of Singapore looked completely different, with a spooky-looking entrance and booths selling tickets to enter ($22 I think) and face-painting n stuff. all very nice to look at. but there were also these random people walking around, dressed to scare! zombies and other dead creatures. aaargh i was obviously completely freaked out. the ones posing for photos were harmless (since they were busy) but the others were bloody freaky (pun intended)! so if u're into this halloween stuff, i guess it'll be nice to check out imbiah area this sat! there's also something going on at night safari I think. can't even imagine, considering I get spooked even without the halloween features :P luckily I had an arm to clutch madly today hehe.
3 scribbles:
night safari scares me simply because of the 'night'. :|
vidhu
haha you jokers... i would have liked to go for that spooktacular thing man! but its quite ex...
-S
vidhu, ya exactly!! ok actually the tram rides are not bad, but have you tried the walking trails? womg! I haven't, but can u imagine walking amidst wild animals in the DARK. aargh.
but I'm keen to try it out. So S, you're obviously getting roped in, since you voluntarily wanna go for scary stuff! Sometime when Night Safari's got some discount hehe.
And ya $22's def not worth it man. How much could they have spooked up the Images of Singapore building.
Post a Comment