I forgot to mention the other day. At sentosa, we took a bus (we normally walk/tram) and caught a glimpse of the upcoming IR. AND ROLLERCOASTERS!!!!! Really large, proper, dangerous ones (NOT LIKE FAMILY COASTER @ ESCAPE)!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! 2010 COME QUICKLY!! Tho if it's as expensive as Universal Studios in Hollywood, I guess it won't make sense to keep on going there.
Also, Euro-Blog updated! Salzburg Day 1.
I'm on MC today, with a sore throat. The break is very welcome, though I've wasted the whole day rotting and now feel rather useless. Better get back on track. Though I admit I have been checking my office mail and answering everything promptly :P
Watched Midnight Bayou, my third Nora-Roberts-novel-made-into-movie and it was really good! A lot better than Blue Smoke and High Noon, coz in those, it seemed like they tried to fit too much of the story into the movie so it felt very abrupt. This one was nicely done, incorporating the past lives and ghosts thing very well. And it was a little creepy too. I didn't even remember that ghosts were involved. Sigh no more spookiness. Only kookiness! hehe. byee.
27 October 2009
tags:
movies/music,
pointless post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 scribbles:
Post a Comment