I just got a letter from SDU. Nonsense. And they're such sneaky buggers. If you don't reply, they'll assume you're in! I was gonna dump this letter till I saw some ominous stuff typed in boldface. Beware you guys.
16 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 scribbles:
What the... what did it say woman!
Actually, they'll keep sending you invites to random 'speed dating' events. I look at it, I laugh, and I chuck it in the bin.
I wonder why they even try. Pffft...
Now, from a purely business pov, they'd probably have more success if SDU membership was extended to 'parents of graduates'.
*MENTAL SCREAM*
Boy am I so glad that they don't. Its bad enough to have parents trying to 'matchmake' you. If the government did it too... it would be completely bizzare.
~div
nutti, it asked me to join to "network with over 75,000 like-minded singles" hahahaha.
snoo, hehehe don't worry it's not gonna affect you in any way now. desperate times, desperate measures!
divi, why on EARTH are u even thinking about these horrors?! but yes i can totally imagine the tm-using parents having a whale of a time with this 0.o
I'd better reply before the dumb deadline or I'll be in for LIFE :| :| :| :|
hahaha ya i rem getting one b4... i just threw it in the bin... didnt even read wat it said...
padma
hehehe so you're part of SDU now then? :P
Post a Comment