13 June 2009

Since I am vetti, and vidhu tagged me:

1. What do you do if you are in the bathroom with a beetle flying around?
OMG. Worst nightmare. Depends on the size of beetle. If small, I'll spray water on it and hope it DIES. If large, I'll finish up asap and run out, locking it inside and getting someone to take care of it (i.e. KILL IT!)

2. What do you do if you hear a song you like playing on the radio when you are all alone in the room?
No brainer. Sing it super loudly and dance weirdly, coz that's just how I dance.

3. You want to speak to your crush badly. What is your line?
hiiii! So OMG I watched (insert movie name that he likes, here) yday and WOW it was so (insert appropriate adjective)!! Have you seen it yet!! (knowing that he has)
hehehe.

4. What do you do if all your friends hate a particular band that you love?
Ya I don't think anyone likes boybands so much anymore right :P too bad! It's not like I discuss music that much nowadays anyway..

5. What do you do when you trip and fall in front of many people?
Laugh like a crack.

6. You forgot to do your multiple-choice question homework and your class starts in 5 minutes. What do you do?
Copy! Tho actually this is N.A. now sigh.

7. You have bad breath and someone speaks to you. How do you react?
Pretend to scratch my nose/chin while talking to kinda cover my mouth.

8. You just finished gym and after a shower, you drop your underpants on the wet floor. What do you do?
Uh I think I just won't wear it :P

9. What do you do if a personality quiz says that you have a lousy personality as your result?
Who believes these anyway?!

10. Your friend gave you the worst gift you have ever received and asks: Do you like it? How do you react?
"Aww thanks for the gift! Really nice of you :)" which is fake, but what to do. Unless it's someone who knows that I don't like it and still got it, in which case I'll go "what were u thinking man?!"

11. (Continued from question 10) What are you really thinking secretly inside?
How can I use this thing?/Who in my family likes junk like this whom I could give it to?

12. A hot guy/girl keeps looking at you while you are on the bus. What are you secretly thinking inside?
Hot guy: YESSS he's totally checking me out! *furtive glances back to see if he's still looking*
Hot girl: yeah fine I'm not as stylo as her but hmph whatever, she looks dumb.

13. Your crush and you are eating dinner together, the food you've ordered came first, you do not want him or her to look at you eating while his or her food hasn't come. What will you do?
Wait till his food comes! Or share.

14. You are alone in your house and you realized that there is a burglar. What do you do?
Call the police and get some 'weapon' from whichever part of the house I am in, and stay within keeping-an-eye-on-him/her-distance.

15.What do you do when your best friend had just spoilt your favourite one and only camera with all the important photos you cherished inside?
I'll get REALLY REALLY upset.

17. What do you do if you break your friend's favourite vase but he or she didn't see it?
(hahaha vidhu, "Who the hell has a favourite vase?" is so right!) I'll tell him/her and offer to get a new one.

18.You were told to buy carrots by your mother, but you forgot it and went back home with garlic. How will you explain to your mother?
OMG this kinda stuff always happens! :P I'll get the necessary scolding, then run back to get the carrots. But then usually amma never trusts me with veggie shopping so we go together hehe.

19. What do you do when you see a cat chasing a mouse?
Walk/run the other direction. Unless they're really far away from me, in which case I'll watch to see if the cat caught the mouse coz I love watching sports.

20. You missed your favourite TV show and it was the season finale. What do you do?
Get teenu to download it for me :P

21. There is a crash (isn't this s'posed to be clash?) in your schedule, one is your friend's wedding, the other is your another friend's last day of funeral. What will you do?
This is awful. Go for the wedding, coz I'd have already given condolences. (tho I HOPE TO GOD THIS NEVER HAPPENS.)

End of vettiness! Time to watch Scrubs. byeee.

0 scribbles:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey