really lame meme found on fb :D
01. Who was your last text from?
the loosu paiyan.
02. Where was your default picture (fb) taken?
Marche at Vivo
03. Your relationship status?
Sooper :D
04. Have you ever lost a close friend
Not in the extreme sense, thankfully.
05. What is your current mood?
High-ish hehe.
06. How many siblings do you have?
1
07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Abhishek
08. Where do you wish you were right now?
London, with avan preferably, after listening to my dad's stories about it. But yeah right :P
09. Have a crazy side?
nahhhhh :D
10. Ever had a near death experience?
I guess, yes. The '97 bomb blast thingy.
11. Something you do a lot?
Daydream :D
12. Angry at anyone?
Definitely not :)
13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
He's probably in Hollywood, shooting for some movie siiiigh. Distance is a bit of a problem heehee. (HUGH AAH)
14. When was the last time you cried?
March end I think heh.
15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
If justified, then yes, anyone.
16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
What is my plan for tomor...zzzz.
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The mother.
18. What is your favorite song?
Rubbish qn. I've got TONNES. But today I've been singing Just Dance by Lady Gaga a LOT. And I've had an urge to listen to Apologize so I guess that's my fave right now.
19. What are you doing right now?
Totally slacking my weekend away, half-watching Man U on TV, waiting for dinner, daydreaming majorly..
20. Who do you trust right now?
Many people. Parents, the loosu paiyan n bro, and all the close pals :)
21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
My Rubber Duckie Ernie tshirt was bought by my mum when I was in pri school :D or maybe lower sec. dunno where and all..
22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Irrelevant.
23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
neeloose! and divi! Ok well there are people whom I know who live in my block but I'm not too close to them (no pun intended hehe).
24. Describe your life in one word?
Balanced.
25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Lady Gaga aaaaaargh dumb song is stuck in my head :x
26. What should you be doing right now?
Watching Gilmore Girls.
27. What are you listening to?
The Man U-Middlesbrough match commentary. Well I'm not really listening to it, I can just hear it in the background. I keep forgetting to turn on music while using the comp! omg!
28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Dad.
29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
I don't think I've been yelled at in a while.. Scolded's a different issue of course :P
30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Do I?
31. What is your natural hair color?
Black.
32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
The bro.
33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Paatu teacher :P
34. What do you hear?
Man U commentary, mum frying something delicious :D
35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight-ish.
36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
No. hmph. :P
37. Do you have a best friend?
Quite a few :)
38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Irrelevant. (fine. that's such a giveaway answer :P)
39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
omg tonnes! I think most of my answers here are succeeded with them hehe.
40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yup, when I was a kid I think. I hope.
41. Are you happy with life right now?
Very much :)
42. Are you currently jealous?
Nope.
43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
Nothing. Not big on jewelry.
44. What will you be doing on friday night?
Sleeping of course! 0:-)
45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
At that time I thought yes, but on retrospect, definitely no.
46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I hope not :( I seriously doubt it anyway hehe. Oh wait, maybe. Nothing major heh.
47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Nope!
48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
To watch a movie with him heheheheheh.
49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
1.30am :P Gave the excuse that my dinner hadn't digested yet, but actually, no real reason other than wasting time online :P
50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
:) :)
--------------------
Obviously I'm not tagging anyone to do this. Total waste of time but I feel TOTALLY slack-fied so this was perfect :P
02 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 scribbles:
lol..i loved it!
22 :answer the question :P
48: hahahaha!
and u keep calling him the loosu paiyan! paavam avan!
loved what loose?
re 22: podi vvi.
re 48: I love that qn hahaha :D
nono not paavam n all, it's the truth only :D :D If anything, blame simbu and vallavan and vasantham for showing it recently hehe.
lol!!! ure ans are awesome, esp 48! ;) 22, ure ans gives it away man... :P GG! i am trying to catch up with it... watched the latest epi of season 7, but not the older ones yet... nice ending, with 50. :P
hiiii padma! U've been MIA for a while eh :P thanks for reading, and commenting :D i loove gilmore girls! I've finished s1-6 and am now at s7 ep 9 or something! It's my favourite weekend tea show :)
qn 22: its obvious what the answer is! ;) ;) so much for being discrete! :p
and i bet u love urself for the answer to 48! hahaha, how apt!
:P hehehehe.
i know this is like some super late comment but i love yr answers heehee. :) made me laugh
hehehe that was the point :D tho they're all answered honestly too :D
OK LATE COMMENT, I saw this and I thought I just HADDD to comment. It's awesome :D (who's the loosu paiyan? because i get confused.)
Q3: I THINK they asked whether you're single or dating. Not how the relationship is so far :P
Q16: THAT IS FUNNY :D
Q30: Yes.
Q38: ADORABLE :P
Q48: OMG HAHAHAHAH. I LOVE IT. :D
Q50: Oooooooh. *winks*
WOW THAT'S LONG. ILY AA.
hehehe loosu tubelight :D loosu paiyan is you know. the subject in q48 :D
Post a Comment