06 May 2009

Had dinner at Fig Olive, Vivocity today. Food was pretty decent! We bought ourselves a Bruschetta (4 pieces), Egg Sandwich (4 pieces), Aglio Olio and some Oven-Baked Potato with Cheese thing. Shared all of it among the 3 of us and it came to only $9 per head! With a 10% discount with NETS. The pasta was good. Potato was unbelievably filling coz it was JUST potato and hardly any capsicum. I couldn't walk much after that. The sandwich had good portions too! So overall, decent place with decent service and good atmosphere!

I also tried out this thing from P.Osh at Dhoby Xchange. Cookie nibbles. The smell of the shop was simply tantalizing. Omg. The CHOCOLATE. AARGH OH chocolate I hate you but I love you what do I do with you!!! So I bought the thing with the tiniest bit of choc and it was yummy! The brownie cakes were in high demand and seriously I have to try it some time when I don't have a busy week and won't need to show my face to people. sigh. Decent prices too! Highly recommended!

And no, I'm not making this into a food blog. But I wanna document interesting finds for future usage heh.

1 scribbles:

Aish R said...

ooh! sounds very very yummy! :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey