Dear Insects,
I know we have known each other for over 23 years now, but you have to admit, it's been a rough last 20 years. We did have a pleasant relationship till I was 3 and used to carry you around everywhere and nearly gave you insight into my digestive system, but that particular incident made me realise that you have VERY negative influence on me. My parents warned me about you back then, but I didn't take them so seriously. Over the years I did though, and tried closing my doors on you but you have so far managed to prevail. However, you have gone too far lately. We need to end this relationship NOW. And I would appreciate it if you stopped trying to worm your way back into my life in your dumb cocoons. GOODBYE.
Cold regards and lots of pesticide,
arch.
P.S. I Hate You.
22 March 2009
tags:
pointless post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 scribbles:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bloody bugs have become immune to all sprays.
I always get bothered when I'm bathing. So I take glee in drowing the insects in soapy water. Five points extra if you can wash it down the drain. Five more points if you can catch the flying insect.
Ugh.
~div
:Cricket: is too insect sounding to like.
:P
I guess the cambodians have it right. they deep fry live insects.
Or at least they've got the first part right. The eating part is just gross.
Ummm... u ATE AN INSECT? When? OMG details?
What did you eat? What happened after?
~Div
hehe. I am actually really scared of them. But sigh they're back to haunt us. Do you have a sudden increase in the number of moths in your house?
Btw were you attacked by those enormous uranids back in '05? THEY WERE HORRIBLE!! omg I still relive those nightmares sometimes :(
And I didn't eat one, thank God! I NEARLY did before my mum found me holding a huge beetle and moving it towards my mouth *shudder*. I was such a weird kid.
weird as a kid only? :P:P haha im kiddingg
charan! meanie!
Oh dear lord! Do you have so much free time? AND OMG SO FUNNY *dies laughing* what did the insects do?
eh why do I need THAT much free time to write this? It was v fast. And they exist. That's reason enough grrrrr. Sudden infestation in my house man. Moth attack.
ewww... even i hate moths. and those uranid-thingamajiggys were the worst.
ugh...
everytime i hear a 'whomp whomp', i freak, turn around and get ready to duck.
But one thing about the uranids aarch, they were damn slow moving, and Easy to Kill...
heh heh heh.
:)
BTW, that beetle story is so funny!
Post a Comment