quick one:
saw in the papers today that there's a new "application" that's getting circulated on facebook which tells users that their friends have problems checking out their profile, and to activate the application to rectify this.
If you see such a message, IGNORE IT. It's a virus. Sigh.
I'm gonna slowly start deleting my older photo albums.. signs of facebook-fad dying away heh.
6 scribbles:
Ahhh babe you blogrolled my cricket blog :D thank you thank you :D
and don't delete! it's a great way to keep your photos stored!
Yes but of course!:) It doesn't get enough attention. And you're a budding cricket commentator. WAY better than that idiot mandira bedi. They should seriously kick her out and get you to join them man. You've got 100x more brains AND 100x more beauty AND STYLE! ughhh can't stand her.
Btw, since I'm in a chatty mood, have you heard of Meerabai Not Out? It's a cricket-based movie which came out in dec. Saw tonnes of promos when I was in India. And it's got THAT female ugh. Anyway, they were interviewing the public and one girl said "oh mandira bedi means the movie MUST be about cricket" and I thought OHGODDDDDDDDD WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING SUCH ASSOCIATIONS NOW?!? ewwww. How can SHE-MORON be associated with AWESOMEAWESOMECRICKET!!!! SIGH. I was so depressed that day.
ahh I just saw your comment! I totally agree about MANDIRA MONKEY btw. She is SUCH a blemish on cricket.
But awwww thanks for saying I'm so much better than her :D You made my dayyyy
tubelight :D
haha aa! u use the words like moron?! never knew...
loosu! yes I do!! It's such an awesome word and describes a moron perfectly :D
Post a Comment