26 February 2009

Lame random post but I can't get these songs outta my head!

1. Tere Naina - Chandni Chowk to China (RUBBISH movie) - Shankar Mahadevan & Shreya Ghoshal
2. Aahista Aahista - Bachna Ae Haseeno (again RUBBISH movie) - Lucky Ali & Shreya Ghoshal
3. Khuda Jaane - Bachna Ae Haseeno - KK Menon & Shilpa Rao

heh all non-ARR but I love Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy too, and my impression of Vishal-Shekhar is going up steadily! :D

4 scribbles:

Anonymous said...

send send!! ive only heard khuda jaane..and ok, i only like its chorus bit :P

archana said...

do you want all three? :D
ranbir singh looks douchey.

Anonymous said...

douchey na enna? ohh and this is v slow, but lovely blog skin :) so bright n cheery :D

archana said...

omg I just realised that douche refers to a weird medical thing involved with um female anatomy. this has nothing to do with that!! It's one of those slangish words meaning idiot but OMG I need to be careful using it!

and thanks, tubelight :D I love the blue too!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey