17 November 2008

ohmyGod. Just witnessed an accident involving 3 vehicles. I didn't see the actual collision but saw one of the cars skidding towards the road divider and getting completely crushed on one side. And a taxi and a sports car screeching to a stop slightly further down. And I think there might even be a bike/motorbike involved coz I see something below the crushed car. And omg some pieces of debris are flying all over the place. This is at the junction of Siglap Road and Marine Parade Road, an extremely accident-prone area but I think lately this is the first major one I've seen. Oh man I really hope it's not fatal!! The ambulance hasn't even come yet! Ok it just did, silently, so I guess there are no injuries. And that thing isn't a bike/motorbike, but actually some part of the crushed car. Accidents are scary. I am really appreciating my life right now.

Oh speaking of which, that zoo incident. omg! Right now, I just hope the poor tigers are ok. The world's going absolutely mad. Like those people who're signing a petition to allow marrying fictional characters and to make it legal. wth! Amma's totally given up hope on the world now. I don't even want to think about how drastically worse it'll be in 50 years time.

Ok now amma's complaining about how sports cars shouldn't even be allowed in Singapore heh. But ya, most of the accidents here have been caused by them. Or speeding motorbikes. Sigh. The police have now come. There's a huge pool of fuel on the road. And 2 other cars and 1 bus have stopped there with hazard lights on. No idea what's happening. I think T left to go down and check it out. (nosey-ness at its best. Or maybe this was a perfect excuse for a midnight moonlight stroll with God-knows-who *ugh*)

Anyway, today was appa's birthday and we went to Kinara, as usual. I will never tire of the food (as long as it's at most once a month). Absolutely delicious. And the people are so nice too. Got them to put a candle on kulfi and they embarrassed appa by playing Happy Birthday to the whole restaurant hehehe.

I should probably go sleep now. It's nearly 1. Only about 2 more weeks before India woohoo! g'night.

0 scribbles:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey