02 May 2011

all this political talk is somewhat getting on my nerves. despite avoiding the most part of it. and the royal wedding too.. I don't see why there's so much hype about it. AARGH why am I getting so detached from everything?!? Apathetic. Ok but now there's a new bit of flash news to talk about. A particular ObL's death. VERY curious about that heh.

In other news, loving my new workplace! And people :) Looking forward to doing work proper!

Thor (3D) was lots of fun! To those who're gonna watch, remember to stay till after the credits, for a little sneak peek into The Avengers! I was :O after that.

And finally, dumb May 4th is the day after tomorrow, but I'm planning to keep myself extremely busy until you're out! Take care out there in the wilderness 

1 scribbles:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKnosASSnlY

still apethetic?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey