12 July 2010

I made the decision to stay on with the company. Invested in a laptop which they'll pay back in instalments for the next 14 months. So basically if I want back all my money, I'm in here for 14 months. Usually after making a decision, tons of things will happens to make you feel like changing your mind and taking a different path. And it did. When I thought I was getting used to it, they dumped more work. And I continued to get scolded for ridiculous things. Wait why am I using past tense, it's still happening. Despite working over-time every single day. And last week was particularly bad with even a 11pm day coz I'm on 3 days leave and have no one to handover to so need to stay back and finish everything. Despite all that, I still get scolded by all the departments? For not doing their work?! Wth. My to-do list is 2 whole pages split into 2 so 4 columns on an A4 sheet. And still they say I'm not spending enough time reading up, doing reports, taking initiative and being interested. SO pissed right now. Telling them I have work from all over is not helping too. Ok whatever bye.

(Edited to add: I'm always only writing angsty stuff about work, but there are reasons I want to stay on here. Completely selfish reasons. So if I can put up with 13 more months, I'll have much more knowledge about Green Energy which is damn interesting and will be great on my resume. I just don't know what the next 13 months will do to my health and self-esteem tho. Being detested by everyone here.. how wonderful right.)

3 scribbles:

Anonymous said...

it just goes to show they can't live without you! cheer up la =)

-S

vs said...

lol everything's a learning experience i guess! it will look good in hindsight :) i'm sure they don't hate you - how the hell could anyone hate YOU?! is it cos you're female? ask S to beat the up for you :P

ani said...

haha chill archana! they might just be doing it to squeeze more work! hang in there. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey