16 May 2010

gosh I sometimes feel like I'm wasting my life away. Quarter-life crisis maybe? But that quest for knowledge which my parents keep talking about seems to have vanished for now. I just wanna slack whenever I get free time! NOT GOOD!!! (And that slacking includes SNACKING and not exercising so this is just taking a very very bad turn)

So I'm thinking of "projects" in life to be involved in, and look forward to. Like amma's bday surprise for eg. That was good. And with all the weddings coming up soon, I guess there's stuff to be done? And I could start preps really really early too and minimize last-min madness. So.

cliched but, LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST, arch!!

ps. and don't give up so easily!
pps. to others, if i'm all weird and whiny about how life sucks, pls remind me that chocolates give me disgusting skin and flabby arms, and 3 milo packets a day will make me gain 15kg in a month. thanks.

0 scribbles:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey