September starts in exactly 48 minutes. I'm (not fully, but okayishly) prepared for a tough month coz:
1. My colleague's leaving for her wedding for the whole month so I've got to cover her.
2. Dad won't be in Singapore = much more housework
3. Navarathri - as excited as I am, lots of work involved in preparation and during the festival for 10 days.
4. Paatu thingy which is right now very dead. Need to practise for an hour daily or I will be an embarrassment to the world :-/
5. My company's planning to bring in lots of new projects this month, and my part of the work is the preliminary stuff which means omgsigh.
Right now, work's VERY slack coz they're finishing existing projects. Calm before the storm man. But as I have been reminded by everyone, September also has one day when I celebrate my existence with loved ones :) That should keep me going for the next 30 days. Bring it onnn!
31 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 scribbles:
Post a Comment