omg, i was just listening to that song. and a lot of other blue songs. omg omg omg how much i love blue ... if loving blue with all my heart's a crime, then i'm guilttttyyyyyy.
yesss I LOVE them. Was listening to the CD too :D but they have some dumb songs like Stand Up and Back It Up and Ain't Got You, etc. Their slow songs are sooo nice aah.
Ok, but this post also applies to real life :P Not just a AAHILOVEBLUE rant *ahem ahem*
and EH I LIKE BACK IT UP. i had it running thru my head the whole night and i woke up singing it :P i do like all the dumb songs, tts what makes then so Blue hehehe
crazk. I think that's the song that made my iPod hang in '04 :( either that or Stand Up. So they have bad memories. But Breathe Easy womgg. I'm gonna listen again today (it's my washing dishes CD heheh :D)
4 scribbles:
omg, i was just listening to that song. and a lot of other blue songs. omg omg omg how much i love blue ... if loving blue with all my heart's a crime, then i'm guilttttyyyyyy.
yesss I LOVE them. Was listening to the CD too :D but they have some dumb songs like Stand Up and Back It Up and Ain't Got You, etc. Their slow songs are sooo nice aah.
Ok, but this post also applies to real life :P Not just a AAHILOVEBLUE rant *ahem ahem*
hahaha i figured la. sweet :P
and EH I LIKE BACK IT UP. i had it running thru my head the whole night and i woke up singing it :P i do like all the dumb songs, tts what makes then so Blue hehehe
crazk. I think that's the song that made my iPod hang in '04 :( either that or Stand Up. So they have bad memories. But Breathe Easy womgg. I'm gonna listen again today (it's my washing dishes CD heheh :D)
Post a Comment