31 May 2009

I finally got this weekend off, other than art class tomorrow. So managed to do lots of stuff I haven't been able to, like clearing up my room (that's an ongoing process!) and slacking like mad. Best part was sleeping in on sat morning after a looong time. So I turned on the AC on fri and closed the doors and streamed a chickflick to watch. New In Town. Some lame Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr movie. Totally fit the chickflick category tho I didn't rly feel my usual mushiness after it. Instead I felt myself majorly reminiscing about Canada. Coz this movie was taken in Minnesota (but I think filmed in parts of Canada) during the winter, and Renee Z was wearing the SAME jacket that I did when I was there! Except for the colour. And all the scenes were just soo familiar! Snow looks pretty much the same everywhere in N. America I think heh. Aaah must meet up with the gang soon to talk about how life was! And maybe I'll call my old landlord and see if he remembers me hehe.

Anyway here's my photoblog from back then: http://welcometowinterinwaterloo.blogspot.com
I'm quite proud of it :P

And some of the more wintry shots!
1. http://welcometowinterinwaterloo.blogspot.com/2007/01/fireplace-hailin-me.html
2. http://welcometowinterinwaterloo.blogspot.com/2007/01/coldest-part-of-falls.html
3. http://welcometowinterinwaterloo.blogspot.com/2007/02/hailin-margaret-artemis-and-me-just.html
4. http://welcometowinterinwaterloo.blogspot.com/2007/02/at-chicopee-ski-resort.html
5. http://welcometowinterinwaterloo.blogspot.com/2007/02/on-street-where-i-live.html
6. http://welcometowinterinwaterloo.blogspot.com/2007/03/making-snowman-with-yanjun_02.html
7. http://welcometowinterinwaterloo.blogspot.com/2007/03/yj-and-i-at-toboggan-slopes.html
8. http://welcometowinterinwaterloo.blogspot.com/2007/03/donald-taught-us-ice-hockey-its-not-as.html

That's just a tiny percentage of the total number of pics :P But I just read thru the whole 3-4 mths of posts. I miss the Canadian experience! Can't wait to go back there in the future :)

0 scribbles:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey