07 February 2009

hiii! I've been super inactive here, sorry hehe. I forgot to welcome the month of feb! It's probably one of my favourite months. Nice and short with 28 days. And the best part is, Valentine's Day is right in the middle. So we can spend 2 weeks daydreaming and looking forward to it, and 2 weeks after vday daydreaming about it :D I've heard of many people saying that vday is overrated.. like why be extra special to the special someone or loved ones in your life, just on that ONE day.. isn't it supposed to happen everyday? But let's face it. There's no way you can be extremely romantic or whatever every single day of your life coz 1. it becomes insincere, and 2. it loses its charm. So I would gladly look forward to a day that celebrates love, coz it's one of the greatest things in the world (love, I mean). And I'm gonna be totally romantic and mushy and hiiiigh on vday (AT, nee gaali). Of course, this is just my personal opinion and I'm sure many people disagree :P I'm kinda idealistic that way.

Here's to love!

2 scribbles:

Neeti said...

"AT nee gaali"- HAHAHAHA you are hilarious AA.

archana said...

:P

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey