23 August 2008

Blog's revamped - and I'm back! With more crazy posts. And I'm gonna try and stick to proper punctuation and sentences or I'll forget how to really write!

There's nothing much going on in my life right now, except my job hunt, and paatu class. And thatha & patti are here so I've been busy with them, keeping them occupied. The stuff on TV's all trashy nowadays. Somehow, despite the supposed joblessness, my days are spent with me always having something or the other to do. Maybe coz I've got to much more housework now (DO NOT SAY THE WORD - you know who you are). I'm still refusing to learn to cook though. VVI. (Vera Velai Illai/Nothing Doing). Lots of time for all that.

Today's Krishna Jayanthi. Happy Birthday Lord Krishna!

Amma made me draw His footsteps today. It looks like He entered my house as an adult and as He walked down to the pooja room, He became a kid :P hehe. Charan R chamathly made snacks like cheedai and all. Such a good girl :D (Charan, I'm promoting you here. In case you didn't realise. For you-know-what :P :P)

We're playing some bhajans CD by O. S. Arun. So nice. I shall go be useful. Goodnight and byee!

3 scribbles:

Anonymous said...

hahaa..pls can i say the WORD once?? pls pls..hehe :P

and naansense, i just helped out di..smthg that i shud hav started eons ago..and no thanks, i dont want any promotion for i-know-wat. life's fun at e moment. :P

archana said...

noo you can't. you're the one who's that, not me. hmph.

and ya, true. enjoy your singlehood while you can :D heh heh heh. (avan kitte solladhe)

Anonymous said...

hahaha..he s prolly read this..any regrets, friend? :P

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey